Lavender Orpington Cockerels- 6 wks -will ship in pairs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Aug 18, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    These 6 fellows are spares from my breeding program, and I'll sell them all to anyone who's willing to take all 6 for $30 and pay shipping, or I'll parcel them out. I'll ship them in pairs; pm me with an offer.

[​IMG] As little guys, and the listing pic is of a brother. These are at the stage where there are wing feathers and they look all gangly.

Original lavender stock is from HinkJC and I've got a other orps in there to improve the shape.

[​IMG] Some parent stock.

[​IMG] More parent stock.

[​IMG] Head roo, a split.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus a $10 box fee or $25 box fee if accommodating all 6 of them. I'm at 66044 for shipping estimates.

2. Firearia

Firearia Songster

Oh I wish I could! However currently having three month old chickens, six pullets and six cockerels... I think I'm a little overrun until I get rid of some of those boys. x3

3. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    That's precisely the reason I'm selling these fellows- too many boys!

4. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Here are a couple of shots of the Split I'm using over the lavender hens in this batch of babies- it's Fitzwilliam, and his tail is significantly improved over the tails of the others in our project up until now. It's by no means perfect, but it's a lot better than what we've had going.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by