Lavender Orpington gender?

Peckyweck01

Songster
Aug 30, 2020
Mcminnville, Oregon
This is my first time having orps, and am guessing they are pullets because I got them from a feed store but you can’t always believe them. They are 13 weeks, in my previous post I got the wrong age. They are younger than I thought. If I need to post again in a few weeks I will since I was told they are slow maturing birds!

ED9A4BBE-AA66-4224-9EDD-2EBFE28BA017.jpeg
50B2735F-4BAE-4153-BC80-D6C7182E792B.jpeg

Last edited:
When could I put these guys and the rest of their flock in with my mature flock? I have 11 other 13 week olds, and my mature chickens are 1 1/2 to 7 years old. There is only 5 of them, 1 roo and 4 hens. I want to eventually move the babies in with them just so I can move my soon-to-be outdoor chicks outside!

Also, my mature flock is being fed layer feed, so the younger ones would eat the same as well.

This is my first time having orps, and am guessing they are pullets because I got them from a feed store but you can’t always believe them. They are 13 weeks, in my previous post I got the wrong age. They are younger than I thought. If I need to post again in a few weeks I will since I was told they are slow maturing birds!

View attachment 2664227View attachment 2664229
Both are beautiful pullets!

Back
Top Bottom