Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs One Dozen plus extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PiperOmar, Jul 31, 2011.

1. PiperOmar

PiperOmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Hello Chicken Lovers! Up for sale is a dozen plus extras from my beautiful Lavender Orpingtons, all Hink Jc lines. I have four pullets and one rooster in my breeding pen and they have been laying very well all summer long even through the heat. I have had very high fertility with these birds too. These are big, lovely 100% pure lavender with great temperaments. These are not splits...all babies will be lavender. I will pack your eggs very carefully and lovingly and send them Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation but I can not be held responsible for any of the handling practices of the post office. I can ship these eggs in the beginning of next week for you and I accept Paypal as a payment form. Please let me know if you have any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Gorgeous [​IMG]

I'm gonna watch these... [​IMG] [​IMG]

~ Aspen

3. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    How do you package your eggs? Are you NPIP?

Nate

4. PiperOmar

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Hi there. Thanks for your interest. I am not NPIP. I ship all my eggs in a large flat rate priority mail box. I put newspaper on the bottom, and then crunched newspaper on top of that and around the sides to create a nice pillow for them. I wrap each egg with foam wrap and use painter's tape...there is god padding all the way around to protect the eggs. The painters tape hold the wrap but it is easy to pull off so as to not crack the eggs. I had one client buy eggs from me and was in a car accident after picking up the eggs and the post office. None of the eggs broke in the collision but her car was totalled. I have had great success shipping eggs all over the country. I shipped 9 Marans egg to the east coast recently and she had 100% arrive safely, 100% fertility and 100% hatch. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if you have any other questions.

5. cjb

cjb Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2009
    I may have missed it but how much is a dozen eggs and where are you located? Tk U

6. PiperOmar

Jul 9, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    Just sent you a private email response to your question.

7. dustponds10

dustponds10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Rigby, Id
    Do you every have any auctions of more then a dozen or do you ever do orders?

8. Savannah Poultry

Savannah Poultry The Source

Mar 29, 2010
    Lakeview, OR
    You're very close! I live only three hours from bend. We should do a trade sometime or something!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by