Lavender Project Orpington Roos and Split/Lav Pullets in CT for P/U

Tony

Songster
Jan 16, 2008
Connecticut
Don`t hit Buy it Now button, Just PM me if interested in anything, I have several for sale. Thanks

I have 2-4 month lavender roos and black/split to lavender pullets. Also Black/split to lav roos. I need to cut back a bit for winter.
Lavender Roos: $20.00 each
Black Split/Lav Pullets: $12.00 each
Black Split/Lav Roos: $5.00
These are for Pick up only in Shelton, Connecticut. No shipping. Thanks, Tony
5806_dscf0483f.jpg

I have two of Tony's birds - a black split and a partridge orp, pullets - I bought them back in September. Rose and Raven are lovely, very healthy and all around great birds. Don't hesitate to buy from this seller - he really knows his stuff, too! I've seen his lavender roos they are GORGEOUS!

PS Tony remember me in the spring when maybe you have an extra lavende pullet .... puh-leeze???
wink.png

Laura

Awww, thank you so much Laura. It was a pleasure meeting you. I`m glad you are enjoying the birds.
I won`t forget you this spring for the lavender pullet.
smile.png

Tony

Laura: You're right. These girls are beautiful. Thank you Tony. You can check my BYC page for a pic of thier new home (I thought I sent you one, but I don't think it went). The girls are in the garage for the evening and I'll introduce them to thier new home and flockmates in the morning. Thanks again.

Thank you Helen, it was a pleasure meeting you today. I hope you and your grand daughter enjoy the birds. I took a look at your coop, Wow, very nice! I like it. I know the pullets will be happy in their new home. Take care and thanks again, Tony

What is black/split lavender color? Is that like black with a splash of lavender?
I am interested.. do you have any pullets left? trying to figure out how far you would be from here. I think it would be a good 2 hours...

The Pullets are black colored but carry the lavender gene, the parents of these pullets are lavender roosters with lavender AND black/split to lavender hens. These pullets have siblings that hatched out lavender as well.
I do still have some available if you`re interested, PM me.
These are the Parents of the pullets that are for sale:
5806_dscf2571k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom