Lavender/Self Blue D'uccles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Year of the Rooster, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    I am thinking about buying some Lavender/Self Blue D'uccles in the future (if I can convince my dad [​IMG]) I would like to know if anyone breeds them here and if they are of good quality. Not necessarily show quality, but not pet quality either. I am not ready to buy them as of now, but I would like to have some people listed incase I ever do. I saw them on Ideal's site and they looked gorgeous! I really want them! But, sadly, I must wait... Eggs or chicks would be nice, not full grown birds, as I want to be able to bond with them so they are not flighty or afraid of me.

Thank you! [​IMG]

2. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Does anybody know where I may be able to get some???

3. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I just orderd some golden necked and some millie fluer D'uccles from ideal, They will be here next week. I have been very pleased with the quality of their birds so far. though they are not show quality they have beaten my expectations for hatchery stock.

4. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    ooooo really?! Then maybe I will consider ordering them from Ideal. Thanks for your input! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by