Lavender Showgirl Rooster - Pick up ONLY in PA

rilly10

Clover Field Farm
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Pottstown, PA
I am not able to ship at this time, but an able to offer this stunning Lavender Showgirl Roo for local pick up! He was bred by Bren Gambrill (Bren's Birds of Paradise in TX) and will be 2 in the spring. He has produced some amazing babies, which is the only reason I am getting rid of him, I have too many of his offspring and no one really left to breed him to. He does have some points on his comb and his neck could be a tad darker, but he is one of the nicest Lav Sg roos out there IMHO and way put produces himself. He has and passes on great feet and nice tight wings, also great full cushions! Below are pics of him and some of his offspring.

Him....
57966_lav_sg_6.jpg

57966_lav_sg_back_3.jpg

Some of his babies...
57966_lavsgchick2.jpg

57966_baby1.jpg

57966_lavsgcock2.jpg

57966_dsc03865.jpg

57966_dsc03792.jpg

57966_dsc03989.jpg

Quote:
Too bad I live in Louisiana! Gorgeous! What line of blacks did you breed him to? I've got a bunch of black girls from Amy. I wonder if they would produce good offspring.

Last edited:
Quote:
I bred him to the best blacks and splits I could find at first. He was in with a black split from April (Brody's Bordello), a split from Gilda (Pompadour Silkies), and a black hen I hatched from Bobbi Porto eggs. I have kept his son who is now over lav and black split hens, and 4 lav showgirl daughters, who now have a black split over them. When looking for hens I just looked for ones that had good overall type, dark skin, and good combs to compliment out his faults. The offspring have all great so far!

Your blacks are so nice though!!! I will PM you about an egg trade LSG for some black eggs maybe?
smile.png
I would keep Amy's all together If I were you..they are stunning! I wish I had a group of blacks like that. You could try for lavender paints! That would be super fun!!!

Forgot to add in the listing....

I also have 2 black split showgirl chicks that are a month old. I will do a multiple discount if buyer is interested in them too....also I do 4H discounts
smile.png
My location is Pottstown, PA 19465

If he dosn't go this time I will rethink shipping after the baby comes (which will be any day now) and I recoup enough. I need to order boxes too as I am out. I can let you know if he dosn't go once I am ready to ship (as long as it is not to cold), it may be a while though.

Back
Top Bottom