Lavender Silkie pullet 3 months old RELISTED!!! DO NOT BID ON THIS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Up for auction is a Lavender Silkie pullet, about 3 months old (no band). Can't be 100% but am pretty sure its a pullet. She has a nice color and great foot feathering! She's still got alot of filling out to do and I think she will be gorgeous!
    I got my Lavs & Splits from Darling Farms, Silkie Horsechick (from Reese Poultry), A Happy Chick and Jen5680. I have to downsize my flock due to personal reasons. I hate it but my family comes first! I want them to go to good homes. I have many I'm putting up for auction so please check them out.

I haven't ordered boxes yet because I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested.

PARENTS: 1 LAV ROO OVER 4 LAV HENS AND 2 LAV/BLACK SPLIT HENS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PICTURES OF PARENTS:::

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAV ROO IN THE BACKGROUND....LOOKING A LITTLE ROUGH FROM A FIGHT

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi,

I feel so bad you have to sell all these cuties!!! They are very pretty and the parents are gorgeous!! I was just curious if your flock is NPIP or tested at all for S/P or A/I? I really like this gal but, I can't buy unless they are tested [​IMG]

Thanks for your time!!!
    Beth [​IMG]

3. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    No sorry, they are not tested. I've been wanting to do it...just haven't got around to finding the info on what to do.

4. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Oh no [​IMG] Just my luck. Well, I know of another BYC'r that doesn't come on here much and she was looking for lavender silkies so I'm gonna go PM her and let her know. I hope you find them great homes!!!
    Quote:

5. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Ok thanks so much!! [​IMG]

6. blkpoodles

blkpoodles Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    Winsted, CT
    i love the amount of foot feathers this one has, real pretty

7. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Please repost per our PMs- I can not have a non-NPIP bird.

8. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    emmalynn, can you please ask one of the admins how you can retract your bid so I don't have to relist the entire auction. If you can't then I guess I'll close it. Let me know...thanks!

9. Sunne73

Sunne73 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2011
    I contacted you about your location and a few of your black silkies. I think I am interested in this one also if the original bidder is no longer interested.

10. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I never got a message?? Did you PM me or email me? I checked my email and my junk folder and didn't see anything? I'm from Ellwood City, Pa 16117. Please try to PM or email me again. Thanks [​IMG]

Emmalynn isn't interested. I'm going to have to relist the auction. I'll be doing that in an hour or so because I have to run somewhere real quick [​IMG]

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by