Lavender Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spm217, Sep 16, 2011.

1. spm217

spm217 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    SE Pennsylvania
    I am moving and have to reduce my flock. I have three silkies, two lavender and one pretty blue from the same lavender breeding. I believe all three are hens, but they are silkies, so I will not guarentee sex. The auction price is for all three of these hens together. Prefer pickup in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. (The coop pictured will also be offered for sale, make offer)
    I have added a page here https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=60048-lavender-silkies with additional pictures of the two lavenders per request.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. cline93

cline93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    How old? What are you asking for your coop and what are the measurements?

3. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    Yes, very nice looking coop!!!!! I'm interested in your coop. How much do you want for it??? Thanks, Noriko.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  4. spm217

Jun 9, 2010
    SE Pennsylvania
    Thanks. The silikies were hatched in June this year. The coop is 10 foot by 4 foot total dimensions, with the coop itself being 4X4 and the run 6X4. It can be moved in two pieces. I did add a roofing panel on the run since this picture was taken due to all of the rain recently. It is the same roofing panel as you see on the coop in the photo.

5. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    No chance of shipping them at all? [​IMG]

6. spm217

Jun 9, 2010
    SE Pennsylvania
    I can ship but you would have to order the box and have it shipped to me. I am packing to move and just do not have the time to go in search of a box/boxes. I have ordered them in the past from pips and peeps and they have been reasonable and arrive very quickly. I would need your zip code to calculate the express shipping charges.

7. spm217

Jun 9, 2010
    SE Pennsylvania
  8. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Where are the lavenders from? Did you breed them? They are very pretty! Love the coop too! I am going to have to beg hubby about the coop! Do you have an idea about what you would want for the coop?

9. spm217

Jun 9, 2010
    SE Pennsylvania
    Hi. I hatched all three silkies from eggs I purchased from Dylan's silkies. All three eggs were marked lavender so my guess is the blue is a split? I am asking $600 for the coop while this auction is running.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by