Lavender (Split Orpingtons)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PromiseLand, May 31, 2010.

1. PromiseLand

PromiseLand Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2007
    Concord, California
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have 5 Splits between 9 weeks & 13 weeks old 2 or 3 Roos & 2 or 3 Pullets.
    I will be willing to part with them for free if someone wants to take on the project.
    My only request is that I could get some lavender eggs some day from them.
    Please let me know.

Paul

eMail: [email protected][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  2. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    [​IMG]
    too far [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  3. AccioSarah

AccioSarah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2010
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    I am very interested in buying one of your pullets... but I live in Wisconsin. Do you think we could work something out?

I have been looking to add one hen to my flock, the family requests that I find a hen who lays something other then a brown or white egg!

Please let me know!
    Sarah

4. AccioSarah

Apr 21, 2010
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    I would be more then happy to send eggs back your way as well!

5. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:i think that you might be alittle surprised when those hens lay a brown egg, lavander is the color of a chicken, this one is lavander split wich means that the offspring could be lavander color or black like tha mama. but is you want other colored eggs try EE

6. AccioSarah

Apr 21, 2010
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    I actually looked it up and found that out moments after I posted. But they are still beautiful birds, and I would love to have one in my flock. [​IMG]
    Purple eggs or not!

7. wthchristi

wthchristi Chick-A-Palooza

Jun 14, 2009
    Kent
    I am interested. The shipping should not be to bad as I live up in the Seattle area. Its been very, very rainy, no heat yet, lol. I have eggs lav/ split eggs directly from HINKJC, on lock down now, and 8 pure lav eggs due to hatch in 5 days from gumpsgirl. Working hard on putting together quality birds to further develop the project. Please let me know. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by