Lavender Split Show Girl Cockerel from PI project flock- NY/ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Jan 23, 2011.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For auction a Lavender split SG cockerel that hatched from my Porcelain Isabelle project flock. Full Lav roo over a buff/lav split SG. Unfortunately the buff/lav split SG hen was killed this fall in a coon attack and I cant seem to find a pic of her but I will keep looking. The sire is seen in photo below. I dont know what other than a mutt or mixed color to call this guy but it sure is unique. Pictures taken the other day. He is about 5 Months old. And was vaccinated for Mareks as a day old chick.

I will ship him in a new box express with shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends this included below freezing temps. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box just to be safe. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $55

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. I have had my birds tested and the only thing I personally have had to deal with so far is Mareks which is why I now vaccinate. I raise all my birds using only certified organic feed and organic remedies/treatments.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] as I am swamped with work and family stuff and have not had time to be on BYC much these days.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sire

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by