Lavender split Silkie chick almost 2mon old white band UPDATE NEW PICS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Smokin Silkies, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Up for auction is a Lavender Black split Silkie chick, white band, about 1 1/2 months old.

I got my Lavs & Splits from Darling Farms, Silkie Horsechick (from Reese Poultry), A Happy Chick and Jen5680. I have to downsize my flock due to personal reasons. I hate it but my family comes first! I want them to go to good homes. I have many I'm putting up for auction so please check them out.

I haven't ordered boxes yet because I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested.

PARENTS: 1 LAV ROO OVER 4 LAV HENS AND 2 LAV/BLACK SPLIT HENS

EDIT TO ADD NEW PICS!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PICTURES OF PARENTS:::

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LAV ROO IN THE BACKGROUND....LOOKING A LITTLE ROUGH FROM A FIGHT

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  2. Sunne73

Sunne73 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2011
    Hi! Where in PA are you located? I live in Harrisburg and if possible I would rather pick chicks up versus shipping. I am really interested in obtaining a few more silkies. I currently have 4 black/lavender splits and one showgirl. I am pretty sure I have a nice roo and I want to get a few non related girls. If you have any that you think may be girls I am definately interested. The silkie coop is in an enclosed pavillion and they free range in an enclosed area. They are about 5 months. Hope to hear from you soon.

Camine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by