Lavender, White, & lavender Pied, purple GUINEA, Pick up Dunnville, KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by egg-cellent, Oct 4, 2011.

1. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a total of 25 Guinea.. 7 adults and 17 keets ages between 5 weeks and 3 months.

My guineas are Lavender, White, Lavender pied, and some of the keets look to be royal purple.

I will sell them all for 150.00 ******* OBO*******

I won't sell just the hens and keep the males.

I will sell the keets individual for 5.00 each.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    Are you going to the National Young Bird Show or the Columbus show in November? I would love to meet up and snag a few.

3. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

No, probably not. But I really need to move these on. I took them on thinking they would be really cool. I really do like them. I just don't have enough space and I don't want to build anything else. My husband is traveling alot now and I don't have the help from him much to feed and take care of them all. So I have decided to move the guinea on.. They really do have some neat colors to them. I also believe that a couple of the chicks are royal purple pied. I don't have any adults like that, but the man I got them from did have full blooded royal purples.. Mine have a pearled look to them. so I guess they would be royal purple pearl pied... haha, say that 3 times fast.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by