Lavender:)

farmgirl1995

Songster
9 Years
Sep 8, 2010
Georgia:)
What color birds do you have to breed to get the color lavender? Lavender is the same as self blue, right? .....Whats self blue?
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
x2. Or just breed two Lavs... if that's available to you.

I'm planning on getting a dozen lavender orpington hatching eggs for my birthday. If I can get 120 bucks. But I think its worth it:)

Quote:
Ohh ok. Thank you:) Do you know anything about lemon blue?

Lemon blue is a bird with Brown Red coloring with Blue instead of black. It doesnt have a Lavender gene from my understanding.

Quote:
Ohh ok. Thank you:) Do you know anything about lemon blue?

Lemon blue is a bird with Brown Red coloring with Blue instead of black. It doesnt have a Lavender gene from my understanding.

Oh ok. I NEED some lemon blue cochins.

Quote:

lol I have a trio that I got at a good price last year at the Ohio National I have Blue Red rooster and Brown Red hens. Blue Red is another name for Lemon Blue from what I understand.

Quote:

lol I have a trio that I got at a good price last year at the Ohio National I have Blue Red rooster and Brown Red hens. Blue Red is another name for Lemon Blue from what I understand.

I wanted to go to that soooooo bad. But I went to the Southern Hospitality show instead. I'm gonna go next time. They must be beautiful. Pics?

Back
Top Bottom