1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Laying Hens- $10-15- Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ItsAZOO32, Nov 28, 2011.

1. ItsAZOO32

ItsAZOO32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    two Mixes.. a frizzle and an ee/silkie ($10 each)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two Light Brahmas ($15 each)

[​IMG]

Splash Blue Laced Red Wyandotte ($15)

[​IMG]

Blue Americana ($15)
    [​IMG]

2. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    UPDATE:

All except for the Frizzle are spoken for. If they are not picked up this weekend I will let you know

3. chickenlover237

chickenlover237 Chillin' With My Peeps

where in florida are you I am interested in the frizzle it is so cute! [​IMG]

4. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:Aw thanks! Yes she's very cute and sweet. I am in Titusville Fl. Central East Fl by Kennedy Space Center

5. chickenlover237

if I can convince my mom and dad to drive that way I want to get the frizzle for my sister she wants her own chicken or chickens. she is only 7 so it would be more mine but she will have the satisfaction that she gets to name it and help care for it. maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle? I am in yulee and my house address is 32034 that might help get acurate travel time on google maps! whats your address? if you dont want to give it to me thats fine my e-mail is [email protected]
    [​IMG]

6. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:I am in 32780 but would not be able to meet in the middle with the holidays coming etc.

7. chickenlover237

yeah the holidays are a problem because I dont think my mom and dad would be willing to go that far with the holidays coming AND because its to get a chicken... I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! I could get my grandmother to get the frizzle on her way to our house! she lives in tampa so it would be a slight detour but maybe she will do it for me and my sister... I will have to talk to her about it.

8. ItsAZOO32

Mar 6, 2011
    Titusville, Fl.
    Quote:talk and let me know

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by