laying hens oegbs an baby ducks for sale ne okla

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bigokie37, Apr 29, 2008.

1. bigokie37

bigokie37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    i have 9 buff orpington hens for sale.feathers are alittle ruff but are laying daily an 1 buff rooster.$12 for the hens an $8 for the rooster.make a good starter flock.also have a pair of black old english game bantams.hen is laying have hatched several babys out of them $15 for the pair.silver duckwing oegb rooster an 3 pullets should lay soon $30.i have several other oegb young for $4 each.also have buff chicks 4 to 6 weeks old for $4 to $5 for pullets.these are all feathered an almost ready to go on the ground.i have flying mallard ducklings i get $7 each on them they are from 2 weeks to 4 weeks old.jumbo pekins an rouen pekin crosses for $5 each these are from day old to 7 weeks.have a standard splash cochin rooster for $8 an also a plymoth rock bantam rooster for $5 lots of young chickens hatching daily.also will have americana chicks starting the 4th of may.all colors.nowata okla email me off list at [email protected]

2. bigokie37

bigokie37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    nowata oklahoma
    i also have 10 barred rock hens for sale.some are a year an half old some are pullets that will start laying anyday

3. midget_farms

midget_farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Dunlap Illinois
    I would like some buff O's please - do you ship?[​IMG]

4. midget_farms

midget_farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Dunlap Illinois
    You still there? I emailed about the buff orps & shipping. Do you ship?

5. woodman1965

woodman1965 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2008
    Are they the only colors of OEGBs you have for sale? Chicks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by