Lazy 54

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by redfaced, May 25, 2010.

1. redfaced

redfaced New Egg

May 25, 2010
    Lazy 54: It is NOT hard for me to understand that when a person buys livestock and the livestock dies quickly the breeder recognizes the problem and makes things right. I have never had a problem in selling my livestock and caring for my customers.
    That's not the case for Lazy 54, what to expect from Hubbard, Oregon. I spent $60.00 for 2 dozen day olds and drove 2 hours to their hatchery. So that over $75.00 with fuel...

Well they died within days and I got the sorry buddy they were alive when they left.

So here is my mistake, if they were mailed he would have replaced them. ( I thought if I picked them up it would save them from loss!)

So is this a good business practice. Well maybe for him today, but I will never buy again from this guy. Customer service, respect, just bad, real bad.
    I mean I can understand if I get 50% out of the 2 dozen but to have them all die in days and be treated like this is just shocking. They wouldn't make it in my county, that's for sure.

I guess they really live up to their name, Lazy 54.

2. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  3. kickinchicken

kickinchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Rhode Island
    There has to be a lemon law with poultry.

4. geebs

geebs Lovin' the Lowriders!

Sep 28, 2008
    Well lets see the website .... Let's give them a big BYC hello... anyone with me.. ??? That is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

5. Choctaw Valley Farm

Choctaw Valley Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2010
    Oklahoma

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by