Two of my girls have decided to not lay for three days so far. They have been laying well for about six to eight weeks, and then the last three days NOTHING! I've looked around to see if they've found a second nesting place, but no.They are healthy and happy. Their other sister pullet is still giving me an egg a day. The funny thing is that the weather has been pretty nice lately! So how long should I wait them out?