Lazy Sunday in the country......

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Firemenlovechicks, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Firemenlovechicks

Firemenlovechicks Chillin' With My Peeps

So, I took advantage of this BEAUTIFUL day to do my "spring cleaning" on the chicken coop....... I let the girls out to roam the yard and started shoveling pine shavings..... I snapped this pic of my boys enjoying the day......... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed your day, too.

Jeff

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

I love it! Wonderful picture!

3. TinkleTurkey

TinkleTurkey Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Palmdale
    I love these kind of days. Even though I'm out working in the yard, I feel rather like I've been spending the day with my friends.

4. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    What a wonderful day! Great pic, thanks for sharing!! [​IMG]

5. JustAChickenLittle&More

JustAChickenLittle&More Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Florida
    Nice pic [​IMG]

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Cute pic! It sure was nice here in Tennessee today [​IMG] I am enjoying the break from the snow myself!!!

7. TeamChaos

TeamChaos Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2009
    Fantastic!

8. Firemenlovechicks

Quote:Wasn't it a pretty day?!?! LOL The last few days have been wonderful! I am soooo not looking forward to the return of the snow and ice this week.... [​IMG]

9. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Wasn't it a pretty day?!?! LOL The last few days have been wonderful! I am soooo not looking forward to the return of the snow and ice this week.... [​IMG]

i have LOVED it! maybe the nasties won't come back...I mean...how many times can a weather man be right in a row?!?!?!?! They're NEVER right usually...their luck has to run out soon [​IMG]

10. Firemenlovechicks

i have LOVED it! maybe the nasties won't come back...I mean...how many times can a weather man be right in a row?!?!?!?! They're NEVER right usually...their luck has to run out soon [​IMG]

Yep, Gary Pickens' luck HAS to run out sooner or later..... let's hope it's sooner! LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by