Le Poulet Rag Quilt Purse

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hannakat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Here’s another a classy rag quilt purse for that special chicken loving someone! It would make a wonderful Christmas present!

This is a one-of-a-kind "combination of fabrics" made in the traditional manner with the X sewn into each square. I used French "Le Poulet" ~ Chicken print cotton, Moda "Remembrance" cotton fabric, and chicken wire cotton fabric. The closure is made with cream roosters on a black background, also from the "Le Poulet" collection.

The inside is made with a solid cream fabric and I used black flannel as the middle layer for color and fluff. I used coordinating Le Poulet cotton fabric for the pockets. The purse has one end pocket, one small side pocket and a larger pocket on the opposite side.

I integrate a sturdy lining in the bottom to prevent droop, which allows you to load it up!

Bag measures 12" x 8" with a 4" gusset.
    There are 3 interior pockets: One end pocket, one small side pocket and a larger pocket on the opposite side.

The straps are made with adorable chicken wire cotton fabric. The straps are padded and double stitched for durability. It has a 10" drop.
    The button for this purse is a beautiful large, gold, floral swirl.

This purse has been washed and dried once to start the ragging effect. Machine wash and dry. Smoke free home. Shipping seem averages from $4.95 to $5.95, depending on your zip.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. There a chick...

There a chick... Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    West Michigan
    Got your message...thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by