So, my most special silkie "whoopy" Has eaten a lot of the paint off of several doors in our 1929 house. She has not been acting right for about a day now. She is: Walking funny Green Poop (only once) Yesterday my husband caught her eating her own poop! She has never done this! Also she seems desperate to eat but isn't actually eating much at all. Her crop is almost totally empty. She crawled under a feather blanket about three weeks ago and took a really long nap (She loves to cuddle). She got terribly overheated and almost died but after a week completely recovered. I am not sure if these symptoms are led paint? Just left over overheating stuff or what?!?!?!? She is my most darling friend and I am terrible worried about her. Should I take her to the vet????? Does anyone have any suggestions? Anything would be appreciated. Thanks so much!