LEFTOVER PUP~A HOME 4 THE HOLIDAYS?(&FUREVR)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tonkatuff, Dec 13, 2008.

1. tonkatuff

tonkatuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO MEET BEETLEJUICE~ HE WAS THE RUNT PUPPY FROM OUR LITTER OF PUPS~ I GAVE HIM AWAY @ 12 WEEKS OLD BUT HE CAME BACK A WEEK LATER AFTER BEING REJECTED BY THE NEW OWMERS DOG~ MY FIANCE WANTS HIM TO STAY (HE DOESN'T FEED,WATER OR SCOOP POOP SO WHAT DOES HE CARE, RIGHT?)BUT I REALLY WANT TO GET HIM INTO A HOME BEFORE HE BECOMES A PERMANENT FIXTURE AND I WANT TO SEE HIM BECOME A HOUSEDOG, NOT A KENNEL DOG WHICH IS WHAT WE WOULD HAVE TO MAKE HIM IN A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE 2 "HEAD HONCHO" BOYS IN THE HOUSE! SO BEETLEJUICE IS A 2ND GENERATION NEAPOLITAN MASTIFF X APBT CROSS~ YES IT WAS AN INTENTIONAL BREEDING AND WE HAVE OWNED & BRED THIS CROSS FOR 10 YEARS NOW~ WE HAVE THE PARENTS OBVIOUSLY, THE GRANDMOTHER & NIECE ALL HERE~ HE IS 5 MONTHS OLD, CRATE-TRAINED 75%HOUSEBROKEN, FULLY VACCINATED & DEWORMED, JUST NEED TO BE NEUTERED WHICH I CAN HAVE DONE BUT I WON'T BEFORE HE IS 6 MONTHS OLD~ HE IS A SWEET, SMUSHY LITTLE LUVBUG, LOVES TO SIT & SNUGGLE OR FOLLOW YOU AROUND WHILE YOU DO CHORES~HE IS BROKE OFF CHICKENS AS HE HAS BEEN AROUND THEM SINCE HE WAS BORN AND IS LEARNING TO BECOME A NATURAL GUARDIAN LIKE HIS FOLKS~ HE IS UNDERSIZED AND UGLY BUT HE IS ALL HEART & SOUL AND WE WOULD REALLY LOVE TO PLACE HIM IN A HOME THAT WILL COMMIT TO HIS CARE & WELL-BEING FOR AS LONG AS HE LIVES (10-12YRS)

2. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    It may help if you post where you are and perhaps a pic.

3. purplebaby

purplebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    east long island
    aww sounds like a cutie.
    def add pics and where u are

4. tonkatuff

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    [​IMG]

THIS WAS BEETLE ABOUT 4 WEKS AGO, I WILL POST AN UPDATED PIC TOMORROW, HE IS BIGGER BUT IS STILL GOING TO BE MUCH SMALLER THAN OUR STANDARD~ HE WILL MAX OUT @ PROBABLY ONLY 75-80LBS

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Cutie [​IMG]

6. purplebaby

purplebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2007
    east long island
    omg i wish i could take him!!! he is adorable.

i just had to put my female pit down, a sad rescue story. i am heartbroken.
    she was my love. but i have 4 other rescues, who might object!!

7. tonkatuff

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    Nobody wants Beetlejuice?[​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Oh isn't he adorable! Bumping. Hopefully someone will give him a loving home [​IMG]

9. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    Is he free? or are you asking a price?

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    he IS SO cute!!..what a nice mix the 2 breeds make..very cute!..if i wasnt getting an english mastiff in a couple weeks..i would have snatched him up quick!..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by