Legal limit for chickens in this area D:

magicpigeon

Songster
9 Years
Oct 9, 2010
GAAH!
barnie.gif
Is there such a thing as BYC withdrawal? It's 9PM and I've just finished frantically packing. I'm going to be in Malaysia until the 3rd or 4th. And I was only told today. Turns out one of my grandparents had a nasty fall and has ended up in hospital. Which wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't needed some surgery and he already has (thaT problem when your blood thins.. I forget...
roll.png
). It is not life-threateningly serious... They need someone to take care of my grandmother seeing as she can hardly see and cannot walk very far. All of the other relatives have turned a blind eye seeing as this is one of "my problems". Their house is in the middle of the flicking Malaysian Jungle!!!
rant.gif
This will suck. For one there's no internet (obviously.. LOL). And no visiting the Barter and Sons hatchery which I was planning for my "birthday gift".Among other things... Agh. Sick of being the family nanny. They only have 2 grandchildren, me and my sister who is in year 10. And my parents are caught up in this council development "battle" with the rest of North Sydney so we don't turn our suburbs into a tree-less gray wastleland.
That kind of went on for longer than I though
hide.gif

Well, I suppose it was a little rant as well. And plenty of stalk-material for Forrest_Flock if he decides to appear tomorrow!
lau.gif
you have disappeared, dear stalker!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom