Sit'n on the porch

Pics
Just wanted to share a picture of my leghorn pullet that I hatched last summer. She doesn’t want to be pet like my other girls but she is very curious and loves to follow me around.

We are extending our goat fencing and she felt the need to investigate.

8AD94C92-339B-4C2D-8163-CABE5A653968.jpeg

Just wanted to share a picture of my leghorn pullet that I hatched last summer. She doesn’t want to be pet like my other girls but she is very curious and loves to follow me around.

View attachment 1997017

Very curious birds. I love leghorns and their personality plus!

View attachment 1997017
:lovewhat a nice hen,, she will lay eggs non stop. I love this breed:love:caf

and, it did snow, I went out yesterday around 4 p.m. and shut the coop door and left the light on over night. I was glad I did, their water didn't freeze and they stayed warm. I went out at 7:30 a.m. to open the door a crack,

IMG_0220.JPG

and, it did snow, I went out yesterday around 4 p.m. and shut the coop door and left the light on over night. I was glad I did, their water didn't freeze and they stayed warm. I went out at 7:30 a.m. to open the door a crack,

View attachment 2003083

That is a beautiful photo. I love the sunrise after a snowfall. The world is so quiet. Sometimes even the songbirds are silent.

Do you leghorns love the snow. My Daisy was always out walking in the snow as soon as it fell.

That is a beautiful photo. I love the sunrise after a snowfall. The world is so quiet. Sometimes even the songbirds are silent.

Do you leghorns love the snow. My Daisy was always out walking in the snow as soon as it fell.

Not to much, when it gets deep I shut their door at night and open it around 8 am. they didnt come out yesterday and most of today. But when it warmed up to 35 they came out for a bit.

Daisy looked pretty happy - :love

Back
Top Bottom