Sit'n on the porch

Pics
And 9:15pm the back window is closed and We are now 97% hehehe a flock.
IMG_1066.JPG

Last edited:
Burning is done!!!
I got out and gathered hoses and things at 6:30 and had the pile lit by 7:30ish-Grandpa helped me bring the pallet over and get the fire going before he left for town.
View attachment 2723142
I knocked out all the piles except the root ball by11:30
View attachment 2723145
Grandpa came back from town at noon and split the bigger rounds for me and finished up those until they were down to coal--
I am so glad this is over it was a work out for sure
Well done! That is a hard job successfully completed! Excellent.

Looking great!!

my eggplant (2 plants) have flowered but no fruits yet.

yellow squash is beginning to produce. Zucchini has little ones beginning to develop female flowers.

tomatoes - nothing ripe, but the cherry/small types are the furthest along. Not even pink tinge yet.

my beans (for drying) look awesome, the potatoes have surprised me with the number of blooms on the yellow type. In fact, the yellow ones flowered, dropped many of the flowers (as expected after a week or two) , and now are setting new flower clusters!! We might have a big crop of yellow potatoes!

we get storms for 3 days over the weekend. Hopefully not garden destroying storms!!

Looking great!!

yellow squash is beginning to produce. Zucchini has little ones beginning to develop female flowers.

tomatoes - nothing ripe, but the cherry/small types are the furthest along. Not even pink tinge yet.

my beans (for drying) look awesome, the potatoes have surprised me with the number of blooms on the yellow type. In fact, the yellow ones flowered, dropped many of the flowers (as expected after a week or two) , and now are setting new flower clusters!! We might have a big crop of yellow potatoes!

we get storms for 3 days over the weekend. Hopefully not garden destroying storms!!
Everything sounds like it is coming along great! I pray the storm wont tear thing up for you.

Looking great!!

Boy using that [ok for organic garden ] Slug-Go sure saved a lot of my garden
Sluggo_5lb_AngleJug_LG6530_460x628-1.png

Ok last burn pile of the season is done, we started it at 8:00 and had it done at 9:30, then we gathered what ever was dry and needed to go, cut some dead limbs off trees etc. until 11:45. We had a very nice cool, foggy, misty morning that was prefect for it

The Brush I cut on Monday
IMG_1091.JPG

And it is all gone
IMG_1108.JPG

Back
Top Bottom