Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Ok people!!! this is the best brooder set up yet for us.....
:love:wee:celebrateTA-DA:celebrate:love

IMG_0388.JPG

@LaFleche

Last edited:
And even better: They will be able to see their surroundings and thus be less fearful and much more relaxed!
I am so hoping it goes well,
the chicks are STILL, according to the USPS, in MN. they have been there all night and day, its 6:48 PM, Tuesday, May 11, 2021 (CDT), Time in Minnesota 🙄
May 11, 2021, 12:31 am
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
SAINT PAUL, MN 55111
Your shipment was received at 12:31 am on May 11, 2021 in SAINT PAUL, MN

I am so hoping it goes well,
the chicks are STILL, according to the USPS, in MN. they have been there all night and day, its 6:48 PM, Tuesday, May 11, 2021 (CDT), Time in Minnesota 🙄
May 11, 2021, 12:31 am
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
SAINT PAUL, MN 55111
Your shipment was received at 12:31 am on May 11, 2021 in SAINT PAUL, MN
:fl

Ok, So cup of coffee #2, I picked them up, they all were in great shape, set them in the sink, everyone got a hiney check & beak dip, they all drank and ate, and then to the brooder they went. I kept the dogs out of the kitchen until the chicks were settled. I stuck my head in the crate and let the chicks come close, they did great. they ate and drank more, snuggled to sleep. I didnt want them to pile so I tipped the plate for a while, And, yes Ziva was a pain in the toot!!! Tony, he looked at them and just went to lay down.

IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG

As of this minuet, they are peeping and eating
IMG_0400.JPG

So, how about some turkey bacon and eggs with sourdough toast? and MORE coffee!!

Ok, So cup of coffee #2, I picked them up, they all were in great shape, set them in the sink, everyone got a hiney check & beak dip, they all drank and ate, and then to the brooder they went. I kept the dogs out of the kitchen until the chicks were settled. I stuck my head in the crate and let the chicks come close, they did great. they ate and drank more, snuggled to sleep. I didnt want them to pile so I tipped the plate for a while, And, yes Ziva was a pain in the toot!!! Tony, he looked at them and just went to lay down.

IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

So, how about some turkey bacon and eggs with sourdough toast? and MORE coffee!!
Happy for you that everything went well! :love

IMG_0393.JPG
IMG_0394.JPG
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
IMG_0398.JPG

IMG_0400.JPG

Looking good! Already working on trashing their water, they are for sure healthy little leghorns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom