Lemon Balm,Rosehips,Rose OF Sharron, Lilac and Hibiscus seeds

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Curious if anyone would be interested in any of the above seeds? If so, i'd be happy to send them to you for free (all I ask is you send me a stamp for postage). The rosehips aren't ripe yet, and the rose of sharron seed pods aren't dying yet, so those aren't ready just yet but if you are interested in them I'd be happy to contact you about them when i'd be able to send them out in the mail to you. I'm pretty sure that the lemonbalm and rose of sharron seeds will be fine just coming to you in a normal envelope, but the rosehips if interested I might have to see what kind of packaging I'd need to send them in (as they'll smoosh) and may need to ask a few bucks for the envelope (unless you'd send me one that'd work too). The lemon balm seeds i can send to you as soon as the "branches" i took off dry some
smile.png

I know I enjoy lemonbalm tea, and just the scent alone is enjoyable, my animals love them too. same with the rosehips..make great tea, as well as a great source of vitimin C...the rose hips come from wild rosebushes that grow in our front and back yard.

The Rose of Sharron seeds will either be white with red inside, or a pinkish (white flower that looks like someone droped some pink water color on them, some may possibly be red or purple as well but i can't guarrentee that by the seeds alone).

Would also be interested in trading them for eggs, in which case I wouldnt ask for postage. But either way is fine with me..just would like to share if anyone is interested.
smile.png

Edited to add more seeds that will or ARE ready...Lilac seeds are ready (most some are still green but plenty are ready now).

Hibiscus is still green so not ready yet either.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
sorry no pay pal (...yet) just haven't gotten around to it.

You can surley mail me a money order though--though it will be silly haha- might as well send me a stamp or a few then lol)! What would you be interseted in as well??

I would like to try all 3
smile.png
. What colors are the rose of sharons? We have a pink and a white. I will send you a couple of stamps in the mail. Please pm me your address and I will ship them out on saturday.

heres some pictures of some of the flowers that are still going for the season
smile.png

White Rose Of Sharron Flowering Bushes (we have mainly white, red ( a deep pink), pink, purple, and the deep pink AND purple flowering bushes are actually an excotic kind of ROS flowering bush, the flowers look different than this normal white:

IMG_2668.jpg

Now this is what you may get lucky and get out of the purple and deep pink (i cannot garrentee which colors of flowers you will get though sorry- theres soo many bushes on our property I dont knwo which ones are which with all the colored ones being done blooming for the season--I will try to make sure everyone gets a few of each though)!!!
http://preferredlandscapetx.com/ee/images/uploads/plants/Rose of Sharon flower 2.jpg

^ that is not a picture from our ROS, however that's what it looks like.....except a deep deep pink (red i guess) and purple.

This is what the three year old not trimmed bushes look like:
IMG_2665.jpg

Hibiscus---ours are only in this color:
IMG_2669.jpg

Some of the Lilac (purple, and possibly pink) seeds i've collected that are ready----theres a few seeds in each shell here):
IMG_2670.jpg

Lilac seeds and Lemon balm seeds ready to go ASAP

Last edited:
I would love all 3 please, the former owners of our home were obviously not worried about landscaping. I NEED variety and color. I want my entire 2.5 acres ( minus the animal pens) to look like my great grandmother's back yard looked when I was a kid and the smell was so wonderful.

If you still have it, I would love some lilac and hibiscus seeds.

Thanks
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom