Lemon Blue Laced Cochin Hatching Eggs, WA State $25 SHIPPED

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Lemon Blue laced cochins (huge standards) eggs for sale. These have bright, vibrant colors, not pale or washed out. The hen is very beautifully laced.

These are super-sweet, friendly birds and the hens will sometimes go broody. In fact, one of my two hens is sitting on eggs for me right now--so I only have a pair and one hen that is laying. She is laying every day at this point but that said, it may be a week before eggs are shipped to you.

These do not breed 100% true. The last hatch, I got three lemon blues, one blue and one splash.

I will only be accepting a limited number of these for shipment since I really do not want to saturate the market....

$18 for 4 eggs, shipped

$25 for 6 eggs, shipped

I take PayPal, PM me for my address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen your ad on Craiglist too and I am so tempted, do you have a pic of what these birds look like? I love the Cochins. My dh was in Portland over the week-end so I was looking at Craiglist over there to see what animal I could con him into bring me home. I didn't find anything though that say "Buy me, Buy me"

My incubator is tied up until the 30 with duck eggs, will you have more then?

ETA: DISCARD THIS RAMBLING: I will just pm you! Thanks! I found your website again!

Last edited:
I would love these but i am saving my money to buy your project eggs. I figure its gonna take that long to get enough money till your ready to sell eggs...
wink.png

PMing for paypal address. Lemon blues are so pretty... Can't wait until the Orpington coloring is available...wish the best!

momma's chickens :

I seen your ad on Craiglist too and I am so tempted, do you have a pic of what these birds look like? I love the Cochins. My dh was in Portland over the week-end so I was looking at Craiglist over there to see what animal I could con him into bring me home. I didn't find anything though that say "Buy me, Buy me"

ETA: DISCARD THIS RAMBLING: I will just pm you! Thanks! I found your website again!

After about mid-June, they will probably slow down laying considerably...once it gets above 90 degrees.
sad.png

momma's chickens :

Yes, I do have pics. I will get them uploaded soon. My rooster is in my avatar.​

Quote:
Thanks. My F1 babies are looking pretty good. I actually held back a lemon blue cochin with too high of a tail and poor foot feathering...just for that purpose. The resulting chicks are less round than a cochin with minimal foot feathering. They are blue laced with yellow chests. That was with a splash cochin hen & my black orp roo. Next, I'm going to try my lemon blue cochin roo for my orp hens (one is black, the other is a splash). So we'll see.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom