Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Juvenile Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for consideration is a Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Cockerel. He is about 8 weeks old. The bird pictured is the actual bird you are bidding on. The blood line on our stock is Rob Boyd and Priscilla Middleton. These are very well natured birds as most Orpingtons. You can see more pictures of our breeders on our website. We will put mesh along with shavings to keep him from sliding. He will ship with a fruit cup for the trip weather permitting on both ends. We will not risk the health of the birds if it is too hot. Paypal payment only due within 24 hours of auction closing time. Please e-mail with any other questions. Please see our website for other pictures of our silkies and other poultry @ www.birdsandeggs.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    If by some chance no one snatches this little guy up, please let me know and we'll drive up there in a few weeks. We're near Austin and have been meaning to go visit a friend near Dallas at some point. We have tons of hawks though, so if anyone has a yard with less predators, it would be best the little guy go to another home :) I just selfishly want him since he's beauuuuutiful :)

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    He is so pretty! My dad works around your area, perhaps we could work something out. I will have to talk to my mother first.

~Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by