1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KalikoFarms, Dec 26, 2011.

1. KalikoFarms

KalikoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    7 month old Lemon Cuckoo Orpington ready to make some beautiful little Lemons. We purchased our Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons from Hencredibles and we have one to many roo's. He is a sweetheart and is rearing to have ladies all to himself. He has the double bar gene and is from the original flock of 100% pure English Priscilla Middleton lines.

We accept paypal only. Our paypal address is [email protected].

Thank You
    Rita

Here are some extra pictures up close pictures of him.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edidted by KalikoFarms
    Pictures of some of the rest of our flock. They all came from the same parents. This is one of our hens and the brother to the roo being sold.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  2. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    why do most of these birds not have any barring at all and people charge way high prices? [​IMG] I have yet to see a hen of this breed that has any barring at ALL...look like regular buff orps to me

3. KalikoFarms

Jun 14, 2011
    I have added new pictures of some of the rest of the flock a hen and a roo. As you can see they do have the barring. The roo I am selling had the barring when he was younger.

4. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    oh so its just that people keep the best for thier own breedings. and it doesnt always breed true? i have 8 of these chicks that are about a month old. hope they are barred

5. KalikoFarms

Jun 14, 2011
    I am sorry it seems that way to you. His comb is much nicer and he has a better body type. Thats why HE was the one chosen. All of our Lemons came from Hencredibles who purchased his stock straight from Greenfire Farms or so he told us that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by