Leopard Geckos for sale * SOLD*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bleenstar, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Bleenstar

Bleenstar Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2008
    Southern California
    uh...its not spring, but my gecko just laid some eggs and they are fertile...lol who wants some?! 5 dollars each + shipping

Sold, to therealsilkiechick

I will make a new post for the ones hatching later.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    hm I'm Interested!

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    can you ship leopard gecko eggs? I have a lonely female leopard

4. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have a pair but r not old enough to breed yet. is $5 ea for the eggs or hatchlings?

5. Bleenstar

Oct 16, 2008
    Southern California
    I had that "DOH" moment, I realized that Gecko eggs are far more fragile then chicken eggs so they dont take shipping very will..however I can hatchthem myself and send the geckos in a Insulated box, heat pack, the gecko itself will be in a Deli cup with moss. This way you get to see your baby before it gets to you [​IMG] How does that sound?

I have 4 eggs eggs right now and two was laid today and will take them 40-60 days to hatch. The other two should actually hatch today.

Edit:

I was going to sell the eggs for 5 dollars as test hatch but I dont think they will hatch with our PO so mean to our boxes. I'll post their pics and you guys can decide how much they are worth then I'll add the shipping . I dont mind I'm just sharing my grand babies and want a good home for them [​IMG] and I know you guys are nice hehe [​IMG]

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    how much to ship to 07860 priority? also will they still be $5 each?

7. Bleenstar

Oct 16, 2008
    Southern California
    8 dollars for shipping

8. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yay id love to have one

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

You cannot successfully ship reptile eggs, sorry! You can however use a chicken incubator with them and they do not require any turning! Plus, with leos, you can pick their sex based on your incubation temp! It's fun & actually easier to hatch those guys than chickens!

10. Bleenstar

Oct 16, 2008
    Southern California
    I have two hatching today, I will post pictures of them, they are already "Peping" lol

Yeah thats why I decided to hatch them first [​IMG]

I've been breeding and hatching geckos for 15 years. And I never seen my girls lay...in the middle of fall...but oh well I'll hatch em anyways haha. But this spring I'm going to try shipping gecko hatching eggs, My friends and I are trying a new shipping method. I should ask who wants to be on that list but its a little early and I'll prob forget unless you PMed the crap out of me lol!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by