Less than 12 hours to go till hatch(hopefully)

Mamaoflots

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 3, 2013
Have yet to see any sign that there life imminent. IS this normal? Have been reading that some people see no signs till they actually start to hatch. The 2 eggs are in an incubator.

Nervousness and excitement are beginning to take a hold of me. (I am also on the way to hospital as birth partner for my friend) So hoping for 3 babies in the next 24hours or so!

clap.gif

Lots of the eggs I've hatched didn't show any sign of life until the chicks started pipping and on a few occasions I left an egg in the incubator, with no sign of pipping, came back after an hour or 2 and found a newly hatched chick! Good luck with the hatch and the birth. Hope both experiences go well!

Ok, so we are now 24 hours past their hatch time and nothings changed. At what point do I say these are not gonna work?

Ok, so we have a few more days. My kids will be upset as we have everything ready to go. Will go and buy some 1 day olds if nothing happens. Thanks.

Welcome to BYC.

Where abouts are you? Just cos I am nosey. How many chucks do you have? x

We seriously hope they hatch too. But first time hatching so will have another try for sure.

Back
Top Bottom