Lethargic, not egg bound.

kschaff1

Chirping
May 19, 2019
My polish pullet isn’t acting right. She’s always been a little strange, getting stuck under the coop several times, not being able to get out of the coop because a roost was in the way, etc. So I didn’t think too much of it when she didn’t come out of the coop with the others this morning until I reached in to get her. She wasn’t trying to get out at all, she was just sitting there. She didn’t make any noise or attempt to get out of my hands when I picked her up which is very unusual. It’s a bit colder today than it has been before so I thought maybe she was just too cold and brought her inside to warm up but it’s not working. She’s just sitting hunched over, no sounds or anything. I tried giving her some poultry booster with some food and some electrolytes in her water but she’s not showing any interest in either, even when I basically put it in her face. I don’t know what to do! She seemed fine yesterday and now I’m afraid I’m going to lose her

A509CA67-1EEE-4698-BE0E-E2D2F235E9CC.jpeg
I got her to drink a little and she’s making some peeps when I talk to her but she’s still not moving and is hunched over. She pooped but I had to move her off of it and I’ll include the picture of it because it looks very runny and white.

Back
Top Bottom