lethargic turkey troubles! Please help

Lexievans11990

Songster
Aug 18, 2019
North Georgia
My turkey Tommy has been acting lethargic for about a week now. He eats and drinks plenty, but he lays around all day and doesn’t walk around. He’ll stand up if you approach him, but that’s all he’ll do. He is in quarantine. I have to bring food and water close to him because he will not get up and walk to it. His poop is a green color with bright pastel yellow mixed into it. Sometimes it mostly yellow, sometimes mostly green. He has always acted sickly/unhealthy, like I’ve posted before in the past. I’m not sure where he came from because he was a gift from a friend. But I’m sure he’s from a bad breeder. His legs have always bothered him like he has arthritis, which I’m pretty sure he does. He’s only 11 months old. Speaking of his legs, I’ve given him ibuprofen in the past crushed up in a water mix and it seemed to help him a lot. I have started doing that again. I’m not really sure what else to do for him. I can tell he is in a lot of discomfort. Does anyone have any suggestions for making the pain go away or helping him gain his strength back? Thank you

His poop

Attachments

• 0E80999B-4D32-4A02-8FAD-F43EBA67155A.jpeg
    0E80999B-4D32-4A02-8FAD-F43EBA67155A.jpeg
    576.3 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom