Went to let my male and female ducks out of their pen this morning and my female didn't immediately get up. As I went to shoo her out I noticed she was very wobbly on her legs. She can walk but she's stumbles and seems weak, her tail is droopy but she's vocal and still trying to get away when I pick her up. I couldn't figure out the problem until I looked in their feed and inside there was a clump of moldy food. I'm thinking this is the issue, I've done a charcoal flush before along with a molasses flush to clean her system when she was sick once before. But I wanted to check and see if this sounded like moldy feed poisoning first. Any suggestions welcome!