Let's Play Megaman X: Command Mission - Ec vs. Final Bossman.

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
WARNING: IN HERE BE SPOILERS, ME HEARTIES.

Of course, since any and all of you know squat what I'm talkin' about, I think I can spoil it for you.

Welcome to a short little Let's Play. In this one, I narrate various actions in the final boss + ending of one of my personal favorite Megaman games with sarcasm and joy.
big_smile.png
What fun!

For a little background: Megaman X: Command Mission is the second to last (For now....) game in the X series. Unlike all of the other X games, this is a RPG, which is a Role Playing Game. Turn Based combat ahoy! A few of you know about X-sama from my posts, and Zero-sama as well, so you know who the main characters are. Yay! Anyway, basic plot is that X-sama was transported to Giga City to stop the Rebellion from, you guessed it, taking over the world.

To do so, they want to get the Supra Force Metal, which is a piece of Force Metal amplified up to 11. Force Metal is a piece of equipment that helps power up robots, but at the cost of having a higher chance of messing with them or, at the worst, making them go Maverick. Going Maverick basically means that your mind is now BURN MAIM KILL. It's not pretty.
tongue.png

21169_256px-mmxcm_redips.jpg

This is Bossman, Redips. Get it? It's Spider, spelled BACKWARDS!!
big_smile.png
Anyway, Sir Bossman is X-sama's commander. He's the one who called you to Giga City to stop the Rebellion and free the oppressed people. As it turns out, he only wanted you to defeat the Rebellion so he could steal the Supra Force Metal from Epsilon, the leader of the Rebellion. With the Rebellion, who also wanted to take over the world, gone, he now can take it over. *smacks M.Bison away* Also, he kills the mayor of Giga City and calls you fools.

Rediiiiiiiiiips! *shakes fist* It won't be just as planned when I'm through with you, you cunning little-

Anyway! Tomorrow, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel, watch as I kill a person! Whee, what fun! Any questions?

P.S. Yes, it is necessary to call X X-sama. The honorific -sama denotes much respect, which I, in my fangirlish glee, have.

Last edited:
Hookay, so I went to do a test run.

Team: Zero-sama, Cinnamon, and X-sama.

Sir Bossman likes summoning shrimp to do rapid fire and element us to death. I didn't know shrimp were bad for your health! He has two... uh... weathervanes that he uses for slashies. He has an instant kill attack, but its rate of success is so low that it's merely a glorified regular attack. He likes sending curved waves of energy for a combo as his regular attack. It's surprisingly lethal. Another attack he does is... er, what was it called? I think it was Violent Barrage, but... Anyway, it's an all hitting attack that's set up as 7-15 attacks that each do 150 damage.

Bye-bye, Cinnamon. Hardly knew ye.

Results of the test run: FAILURE. X-sama died quite a few times, Cinnamon died twice, Zero-sama never really died... And what a coincidence, we were all just two days away from retirement.

EE lover:) :

bow.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I'm happy now!

Awesome! Mind if I ask why?​

Quote:
Awesome! Mind if I ask why?

Isn't it obvious?
tongue.png
And besides that, no updates I haven't read already on FF.​

My Captain Obvious points are dwindling, and it hasn't been upgraded as of late. Explain, please.

FF?

Quote:
Isn't it obvious?
tongue.png
And besides that, no updates I haven't read already on FF.

My Captain Obvious points are dwindling, and it hasn't been upgraded as of late. Explain, please.

FF?

YOU MADE A LET'S PLAY OF... whichever one-thingy this is. So I is happyful.

FF is fanfiction.

... I think that FF has made me all grammar-caring 'N crap. :hmm...

Quote:

FF?

FF is fanfiction.

... I think that FF has made me all grammar-caring 'N crap. :hmm...​

I do love me some LPs.
tongue.png
As soon as I can figure it out and get money, I'll be switching to video format. Woo~

...Ah, yeah.
tongue.png
Forgot. That is indeed a very good thing~

Quote:

FF is fanfiction.

... I think that FF has made me all grammar-caring 'N crap. :hmm...

I do love me some LPs.
tongue.png
As soon as I can figure it out and get money, I'll be switching to video format. Woo~

...Ah, yeah.
tongue.png
Forgot. That is indeed a very good thing~

Lol yeah.
tongue.png

Next time, on Let's Play Megaman X: Command Mission! ...We all die over and over and over again, and maybe gain some headway? More cheesy dialogue awaits us on the next episode: Whaaaaaaat am I fighting foooooooor?!

Questions, comments, whatever are welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom