Let's Prove my HUBBY WRONG! *Updated* Sales List for Fall 2009 WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I do not ship lives, sorry....

I'll be going to Portland in November and could transport then.

2 Mille Fleur cochin bantam roosters price reduced to $30 each or both for $55

2 Mille Fleur cochin chicks (I think they are both roos, so I priced them that way) but no guarantees ($8 each) or both for $15

1 white bantam cochin rooster, 2009 Grand Champion of the Okanogan County Fair (spring 09 hatch) $40 for BYC members! [​IMG]

1 Black Australorp pullet, not hatchery stock very sweet $15

1 Light Brahma pullet (from SundownWaterfowl)--extremely gorgeous & sweet! Changed my plans on Brahmas $25 PENDING

Trio of Black/Splash Orps (black rooster), black hen & splash hen. One year old, produced LOTS of beautiful black & blue chicks for me this summer and still going strong! Price reduced to $60 for the trio!!! (Will not split up!)

Blue Laced Red (project) cochin cockerel. My first attempt at this color & cross. Looks like a golden/red laced with a bluish undertone. Hatched in June. $25

Pair of standard Buff Columbian (project) cochins--gorgeous, and super-friendly. Would be a great investment for someone wanting to develop some large mille fleur cochins! PENDING

2 Pairs of Black Cayuga ducks

1 pair is just over a year old & from Holderread's. They are $50 (I paid more for them but have to make room for other projects).
    1 pair was hatched a few months ago and they are from a breeder in Texas. They are very nice in color, type and temperment. $40
    Or take BOTH (unrelated) pairs for $75!!!

1 Male chocolate pied muscovy. Hatched in June--very friendly and lots of white. Just the wrong direction for my breeding program. I bought what was supposed to be solid chocolate eggs and ended up with one super-pied drake. Go figure! LOL PENDING

1 Pair of black & white muscovies. These guys are 6 years old. The duck still lays an abundance of eggs, sits and hatches ducklings. VERY good mother--will hatch anything. The drake is hilarious and friendly...still making fertile eggs, too! These are neg. to the perfect home!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

I wanted to add that I can provide photos of any birds, if anyone is interested...

3. Rare Feathers Farm

The muscovies are pending and so is the black australorp pullet...I will also consider trades (the entire lot of birds) for a wooden play house, wooden shed, chicken coop, welded wire fencing, etc.

4. Rare Feathers Farm

La Fleche is sold!

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Hubby thinks it won't be worth our time (well, his) to bother bringing any birds to Wenatchee this Sunday...I told him I thought I could sell almost all of them this weekend...

ANYONE??

Prices are ALL VERY NEG.! I do not have room for all of these guys so I need to part with them before winter!

6. Urbanchickenfarmer

Urbanchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    OMG i would love to get the B/B/S trio i just dont have the money. I already have a black rooster and blue hen.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Anything else I have you'd be interested in? I'd consider selling one of the hens separately...I'll be in Portland at Thanksgiving...

8. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Sent you a PM. [​IMG]

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I'd also consider trades that don't eat! (Incubators, mini-coops, brooders, cages, etc)

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Thanks, I e-mailed you back...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by