Lets see yer best story usin' ALL of the Emot Icons!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by gogoalie, Sep 17, 2010.

1. gogoalie

gogoalie Songster

May 15, 2010
    Alaska
    Please & really make people [​IMG] & not [​IMG], & I'd really like to see everyone [​IMG] so that we won't see any [​IMG] & to promote [​IMG]...Have at it!

2. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Songster

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    So far I [​IMG] this thread, because it makes me have some [​IMG] !!! I want to [​IMG] at all the other peoples Stories they made with little [​IMG] 's. So I will just [​IMG] and watch as you all [​IMG] with [​IMG] ... [​IMG] can I say, I [​IMG] to watch your creative side! So I say [​IMG] and bye!

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    You would think [​IMG] into a bank dressed in ball room attire would be easy to write a [​IMG] reaction from the [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] there, but [​IMG] why can't it be as easy as [​IMG] ? [​IMG]

Ahh, fresh air at last! [​IMG] Marisa sighed haughtily [​IMG] [​IMG] as she waltzed [​IMG] into the crowded bank, receiving [​IMG] and [​IMG] from the patrons there, for she was in full ballroom attire. [​IMG] "What?" She [​IMG]

4. Telamon

Telamon Songster

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    I [​IMG] [​IMG] so much that I [​IMG] really [​IMG]... [​IMG]

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. bella1210

bella1210 Songster

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i am so [​IMG] and i am not [​IMG] i am [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] this thread so [​IMG] [​IMG] . i fell [​IMG] for people who do not go on byc because it is so fun to gog on. i [​IMG] that all my eggs [​IMG] because i am [​IMG] eggs right now some have that have [​IMG] and some that have not [​IMG] and [​IMG] to every one. i am not [​IMG] or [​IMG] or [​IMG] i think coffee ice cream is [​IMG] . i like to [​IMG] . i love this smilie [​IMG] i ever use this smilie [​IMG] i [​IMG] animals. i love [​IMG] and i don't know what this means [​IMG] . i don't like [​IMG]. ialso don't use this smilie [​IMG] i am not [​IMG]. i don't [​IMG] alot i think this smilie [​IMG] is funny. i am not [​IMG] . i am [​IMG] . i never [​IMG]. i sometimes use this smilie [​IMG] i don't use this smilie [​IMG] i likee this one [​IMG] i never use this [​IMG] this one is one of my favorites [​IMG] this one is funny [​IMG] i also think this is funny [​IMG] i sometimes use this [​IMG] i think this is a [​IMG] this one is funny [​IMG] i think this a also funny [​IMG] i like this one [​IMG] . i do not fell [​IMG] . if you are new to byc [​IMG] .

how did i do i used every single smilie at least once

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  7. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

Quote:[​IMG] is all I can [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] You [​IMG] are so much [​IMG] at making up [​IMG] storys than [​IMG] me! I [​IMG] that [​IMG] guts are [​IMG] When I eat them I [​IMG] My brother makes me want to [​IMG] He can make me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Why is it so hard to just say [​IMG] to people I don't know?!?! Instead I'm just like [​IMG] I love Jesus!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] He is so [​IMG] He makes me [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and [​IMG] and not [​IMG] or [​IMG] or [​IMG] Because he [​IMG] me!!! He [​IMG] you too! So [​IMG] and be [​IMG] in him! You guys all make me [​IMG] I [​IMG] you [​IMG] the new BYC members!!! This is a really [​IMG] When I see the Yum or Yuck post I often do this [​IMG] [​IMG] or [​IMG] I [​IMG] about you but I'm NOT [​IMG] I love it when [​IMG] I think that's all of them! [​IMG]
    I [​IMG] MY [​IMG] [​IMG] Don't [​IMG] it!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    So I like [​IMG] a lot. I also like [​IMG] which makes me sometimes [​IMG] because of [​IMG] things, [​IMG] things, or [​IMG] things, like [​IMG] . I wanna [​IMG] right now.

9. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Crowing

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert County MD
    I [​IMG] u guys!!!! its so [​IMG] when u guys make a [​IMG] or your reations are like [​IMG] or [​IMG] or [​IMG] I have one [​IMG] and 3 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am young i am not [​IMG] and i give a round of [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] to people who are new [​IMG] most of the time when im on [​IMG] (BYC) i am like this [​IMG] [​IMG] or [​IMG] or [​IMG] my best [​IMG] on BYC is [​IMG] eenie114 [​IMG] and [​IMG] team edward [​IMG] and [​IMG] mstricer [​IMG]
    hey, [​IMG] owners of byc [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] you ROCK!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  10. FluffyColor

FluffyColor Songster

May 31, 2009
    Queens, NY
    I'm getting a headache [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by