Let's try this again. What am I? 2 Big pics

missevie

In the Brooder
9 Years
Oct 15, 2010
Dallas
I posted my bird on here a while back and no one knew what he/she was. Pretty sure it's a he, but thats about as far as I got.lol. Let's see if him being a little older and somewhat better pics can help. He loves roosting in the aviary as high as he can. He will be 1 yr in June
bigbirdside.jpg

bigbirdlookingaway.jpg

No. Not yet. Still waiting to hear back from Sid. Then I was going to move my two that aren't ready to breed in with him and put the ready to breed in with Romeo

I got a hold of him once, but he said he had to go through all his birds and get back to me. That was more than two weeks ago. I know he is super busy and he has so many things going. I hate bugging him so much

That book that I was talking about is called:

UPA Reader's Choice

Favorite Articles from the Magazines of the United Peafowl Association it's 122 pages and sales for like $20.00 plus shipping

yes a yearling bronze peacock, if you can't find a bronze hen, I would go with another pattern hen split bronze, then you will get some bronze chicks some slit to the new pattern, all chicks would be either bronze or at least split bronze.

I dont like bronze. I want color. This bird is like a vulture in my backyard, so drab and ugh. He is very socialized with people and loves being around them, that is the only reason I have not sold him

Oh so many people think they don't like the bronze until they see one in person in full color....Myself after I saw my first one ,JUST had to have one. Most breeders like Steve said would be glad to trade you a blue for a bronze.

14880_peacocks_024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom