Let's try to figure out Clover's breed(s) NEW PICS PG 5

Quote:
I'll go on and check it out... my sis in law adopted her brother so I want to see if she paid the $325 or the $200..

It's still $325 but she's the only one left
sad.png
poor l'il Lyric....

The heritage thing is on special til Dec 31st for $100 with free shipping & 10% off if you buy 2 or more...DARN IT...it sucks to live where there aren't these cool things. I really want to know what my puppy is.

You can have a DNA test done to figure out what your puppy is. I had it done on my dog and he turned out to be nothing that I thought he was. I thought he was a collie/shepherd but he was mostly lab/cocker It is very interesting to have done. It is normally $80 but if you tell them that Marjon Kennel sent you it is $60 so if you have the extra cash I would recommend getting it done. PM me if you want the info.

oh oh I live the guys my breed game! I've been playing it with my mutt for a few years now haha

Definitely Shepard of some sort. It's always hard to tell with puppies cus all puppies kind of have the same body shape (nice and plump! hehe)

As she ages you'll get a better idea. Those legs look thick too, maybe some larger breed in there too I don't see the boxer personally ( no flappy checks)

I doubt shipping is an option & if you think it's expensive in dollars, try our exchange rate-think it's 4 or 5 to the $ right now. I'll have a good idea when she grows up though because border collies & Newfoundlands look nothing alike as adults & she is one or the other cross.

Back
Top Bottom