1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LF Black Ameracuana pair or trio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CelticOaksFarm, Nov 29, 2011.

1. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Looking for a pair or trio. Started Juv, or adults. Please send photos of available birds, ages, background and price.

2. Shaffer

Shaffer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    Tamaqua, NE Pa
    Celtic,
    Go to the Ameraucana site breeders list. Try possibly Will Kitsch from Mohnton, Pa. He may have some young birds/breeder age available yet. IF not try some of the others near you from the list.

ALSO, try Pips&Peeps and you may be able to get both the Ameraucanas and Orpingtons at the same time if they are available.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  3. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Thank you, sent off an email tonight. Would love to get chicks or eggs from Jean, but she none available right now. Love my geese I got from her.

4. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    I have a 6month old black Ameraucana rooster that is a sweetheart. I'm trying to find a home because I ended up w/4 roosters for 9 hens. I've had him since day1 and he is a good lookout and forager. Easy to handle, he follows me around and will let u hold him to pet. Will also eat out of ur hand. I'm in SC but it would just be the price of shipping. Joy

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by