1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LF Black Cochin Pullet For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Oct 2, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG]

I have up for consideration a black cochin pullet. She was born in March 2011. I will be doing a separate auction for her sister. If won by the same bidder I will see what I can do about pricing on shipping.

This pullet is very big and beautiful plumage. I was raising these two girls in hopes of using them for a project. But, I've run out of breeder pen space and am forced to face the facts that these two little darlings will not be able to do as intended.

I think that both would make great show prospects [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They will be sold, bathed, toenails clipped, dusted, and dewormed.

Any questions at all please feel free to click on the email button and send me a message via email b/c I do not always get my PM's. (I must of clicked the wrong button or something).

Thanks for looking [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Now aren't they CUTE!! [​IMG]

~Aspen

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

~Aspen

Thank you Aspen!! I really do not want to sell them but, I do not have another breeder pen and I don't dare ask the DH to build anymore [​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Beth G. :

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

~Aspen

Thank you Aspen!! I really do not want to sell them but, I do not have another breeder pen and I don't dare ask the DH to build anymore [​IMG]

They're just gorgeous! I've never seen such black, shiney Cochins in all my born days! [​IMG]

If I even mention coops..I get screamed at... [​IMG]

~Aspen​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by