1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs 15+ extras NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    One more thing to be thankfull for....BLRW's! Up for your consideration are 15+ extras of my LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. I am generous with extras if I have them available. The girls are laying great again! Eggs are mailed out on Tuesday's and Saturday's Priority mail unless otherwise requested. The Black laced roo pictured is more for referance now as he has moved to a friends coop. You can expect to hatch out all 3 color varieties (blue lace, black lace and splash lace), but so far I have hatched out mainly blue laced birds. I individually bubble wrap each egg and pack well with lots of shredded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method. Enjoy the photos here and feel free to visit my website for additional photos. I have added several new photos of my BLRW's, including my new Foley/Sterling cross pullets and cockerels. (all photos on here and my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted)
    Even though I package eggs very well, as we all know, mailed eggs are a huge risk!
    I will not guarantee your hatch rate do to reasons beyond my control.
    That said, I have been getting very good reports back from most of my buyers.
    Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding!
    ~I am Ohio NPIP certified~
    This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a private message at the close of the auction. Here's a shot of some of the chicks that I hatched earlier this Spring. (with silver laced brahmas)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. woody743

woody743 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    Franklin Ohio
    If I win these can I pick them up?

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Absolutely. Thanks for inquiring.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    These tempt me to get my bator out.

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Lol, they tempt me too! Get your bator out Mahonri, you live in Arizona, you can probably hatch all year! I have a new incubator that I am just chompin at the bit to try out. I promised myself no chicks in the spare bedroom or garage this Winter! Spring can't get here soon enough as far as I am concerned. Hatching withdrawal has already started!

6. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    are you going to keep offering these...this batch won't get here until my surgery date or I would be going for them

7. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    I have three of my most beautiful pullets from these eggs! They are exquisite [​IMG] !!! My incubator is full [​IMG] will you be offering this again [​IMG] ?

8. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:This time of the year it is very questionable (short days), but as long as they are continuing to lay well I will be offering eggs.
    Thanks for inquiring! [​IMG]

Good luck for a speedy recovery! Hatching eggs would be the best medicine, I'm sure! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Hi Melissa,
    I am so happy you have 3 beautiful girls! I hope to offer a few more batches, but with the days getting shorter, no promises. [​IMG]

10. LastChanceRanch

LastChanceRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Where are you located in Ohio? I am coming to visit my parents on Saturday and would love to pick them up if I win and you are close [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by