LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs 15+ extras NPIP

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
One more thing to be thankfull for....BLRW's! Up for your consideration are 15+ extras of my LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs. I am generous with extras if I have them available. The girls are laying great again! Eggs are mailed out on Tuesday's and Saturday's Priority mail unless otherwise requested. The Black laced roo pictured is more for referance now as he has moved to a friends coop. You can expect to hatch out all 3 color varieties (blue lace, black lace and splash lace), but so far I have hatched out mainly blue laced birds. I individually bubble wrap each egg and pack well with lots of shredded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method. Enjoy the photos here and feel free to visit my website for additional photos. I have added several new photos of my BLRW's, including my new Foley/Sterling cross pullets and cockerels. (all photos on here and my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted)
Even though I package eggs very well, as we all know, mailed eggs are a huge risk!
I will not guarantee your hatch rate do to reasons beyond my control.
That said, I have been getting very good reports back from most of my buyers.
Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding!
~I am Ohio NPIP certified~
This is a PayPal auction, please pay promptly at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a private message at the close of the auction. Here's a shot of some of the chicks that I hatched earlier this Spring. (with silver laced brahmas)
47690_chick_pics_march_april2011_011.jpg

47690_chick_pics_march_april2011_006.jpg

47690_chick_pics_march_april2011_004.jpg

47690_blrws_004.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_011.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_013.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_009.jpg

47690_blrw_120910_012.jpg

47690_eggs_12-25-10_003.jpg

47690_blrw_slb_11-7-10_003.jpg

Lol, they tempt me too! Get your bator out Mahonri, you live in Arizona, you can probably hatch all year! I have a new incubator that I am just chompin at the bit to try out. I promised myself no chicks in the spare bedroom or garage this Winter! Spring can't get here soon enough as far as I am concerned. Hatching withdrawal has already started!

are you going to keep offering these...this batch won't get here until my surgery date or I would be going for them

I have three of my most beautiful pullets from these eggs! They are exquisite
love.gif
!!! My incubator is full
hit.gif
will you be offering this again
gig.gif
?

Quote:
This time of the year it is very questionable (short days), but as long as they are continuing to lay well I will be offering eggs.
Thanks for inquiring!
wink.png

Good luck for a speedy recovery! Hatching eggs would be the best medicine, I'm sure!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Melissa,
I am so happy you have 3 beautiful girls! I hope to offer a few more batches, but with the days getting shorter, no promises.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom