LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs 6+ NOW NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    I am now NPIP certified, I do not have my Ohio number yet, should be coming in the mail soon! Up for your consideration are 6 + extras of my LF Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs to be mailed Priority on Tuesday, February 15th. These are NOT hatchery birds. For those of you who enjoy a good bidding war, in the true spirit of an auction I am starting this one out very low with no reserve! The girls are laying very well so I should be able to send plenty of extras and fertility is excellent right now, running 100% as of this past Sunday! I individually bubble wrap each egg and pack well with lots of shredded paper in the large USPS priority box. I have been very successfull with this packing method.
    Enjoy the photos here and feel free to visit my website for additional photos.
    Even though I package eggs very well, as we all know, mailed eggs are a huge risk!
    I will not guarantee your hatch rate do to reasons beyond my control.
    Thank you for your interest and have fun bidding!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  2. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Hey there TWO GIRL'S DAD, glad to see you found my auction ok and [​IMG] BYC is a wonderful and very educational and addictive forum!

3. Two Girl's Dad

Two Girl's Dad Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2011
    Eastern N.C
    I ordered a dozen of these eggs and got extras! I hatched nine and that was with temp. problems and losing power because of snow. These eggs are great and Brent packs well.

4. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Two Girl's Dad :

I ordered a dozen of these eggs and got extras! I hatched nine and that was with temp. problems and losing power because of snow. These eggs are great and Brent packs well.

Thanks for the update and congratulations on a successful hatch! [​IMG]

5. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Congratulations Two Girl's Dad. Sending you a private message.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by