LF Blue-Wheaten Sulmtaler young adults AUCTION

ca

Songster
11 Years
Oct 7, 2010
Wickenburg
Auction Formatted Listing - Do not PM to bid! - Place bid in a reply!

Bidding starts at $99.00 PER BIRD (see below for shipping info). I have available two blue roosters ("Blue Rooster 1" and "Blue rooster 2"), one blue hen (Blue hen"), and three splash hens (Splash Hen 1", "Splash Hen 2", and Splash Hen 3"). PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH BIRD(S) YOU ARE BIDDING FOR. If you bid for one that has not been claimed yet, bidding starts at $99. Otherwise additional bids will be in $10.00 increments.

Place your bid as a reply. Make sure to keep checking back to up your bid as needed. Don’t forget to subscribe to this listing so you don’t get out bid!
Auction starts immediately and will end at 6:00 pm PST on Saturday, November 16, 2013

This amazing breed is named after the Sulm valley in the region of southern Styria (Steiermark) in southwestern Austria. Sulmtalers have rather large sturdy bodies, with twisted single combs and a tuft-like crest on the back of the head. They are dual purpose. Their temperament is inquisitive but relaxed. The roosters are very friendly and I have been able to pen my backup roosters together at any age without any fights.

The chickens you are bidding on are from the Sulmtaler hen that we imported from Europe that turned out to have blue genetics! They are 6 month old.

I only ship Monday or Tuesday to make sure the birds get to you before the weekend. Please pay immediately so I can ship the next day! I prefer PayPal and I can send you an invoice if you would like.

Life chickens only ship EXPEDITED. The cost for shipping and handling for one chicken is $80 in addition to the winning bid price. Shipping for two birds is $135.

Please PM with questions but not with bids :). I can paypal you an invoice when you win the auction. (Or you can pay directly to paypal: [email protected].
Thank you for bidding!

Back
Top Bottom