LF Hatching eggs, Easter Eggers, or Speckled Sussex BUY it Now SALE, per egg pricing

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
, one has various colored hens with two Wheaten Ameraucana roosters, the other flock has all white birds. However the parents of these birds were in a mixed colored flock so all chicks may not be white. Add some color to your so, I have a flock of Speckled Sussex which lay brown eggs. Very pretty and personable birds. You can just PM me with your wish list. Buy as few or as many as you want, get eggs from my other lists and ship them all together. Shipping is $14.99 priority with delivery confirmation. Sorry, no guarantee on shipped eggs. They are hatching well here, I am over run with chicks. Note, would consider swaps for turkey or water fowl eggs. Just PM me..

Last edited by a moderator:
That is very reasonable what about your Mille Fleur? I have bator full right now...but looking for next hatch...would like 12 ss, 6 ee, 6 mf. Could you post pics
droolin.gif

The hen on the left does have a tail like the other one, you just can't see it because she is moving. Hard to get them to stand still for a photo.

Back
Top Bottom