Lf Lavender Araucana chicks 2nd round ***USA***

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by wilds of pa, Aug 4, 2010.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Lf Lavender Araucana hatching... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Well the one bator has 13 chicks so far..Been waiting for this moment for some time..I see some tufts on a few of them through the bator window..more pips yet on this batch to go.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    will update when we move to the brooder..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. Braclin

Braclin KY Chicken Farmer

Jul 5, 2010
    Owingsville,KY
    Congrats!! [​IMG]

3. Lesalynn

Lesalynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Darnell, Louisiana
    Oh, man, those are pretty chics!!! Gonna have to keep up with this thread. I'd give my right arm for some of those!!! [​IMG] Congrats [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    [​IMG] Yayy! [​IMG]

5. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:I'll give my left!!!! [​IMG]

6. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    count me in to offer a foot in exchange for one of these...did your hens lay your eggs and if so would you sell some???????

: )

7. wilds of pa

Thanks all....
    heres some updated brooder photos, we got a total of 20 to hatch out of 23 eggs in this first hatch..
    well all the work paid off on this very first hatch, as we did get some ultimate lavender araucana in this hatch.. lav, double tufted and rumpless chicks all in one little package.

still a few more hatches to go on these..

I will have some eggs within the next week or so up for auction here on BYC and probably on Ebay to, the bidders will have to set the price and we will start them for about the same price as our regular araucana eggs that we sell from time to time....

yes these are from our very own usa made Araucanas, these are the only LF lavender araucanas in this country that we know of ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  8. Lesalynn

Lesalynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Darnell, Louisiana
    Dang-it, I just HAD to look.......<sigh> Gonna throw left leg in there with my right arm. (Wonder if body parts count when we go to bidding on those eggs???) [​IMG]

Anyway, just gotta say...those are just gorgeous chicks, but then I'm sure you already know that. [​IMG]

9. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair &amp; Feathers

[​IMG]

Oh, pardon me. Didn't mean to do that on the screen like that......

You can have my entire supply of extremities if I can get some of those eggs!

10. wilds of pa

Boy if i ever needed spare body parts, i know whos willing to give them up...lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by