LF Lavender Project eggs on eggbid - 1 hour left PA

I can't get into eggbid this morning, must be lots of traffic.
sad.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed it's quite buggy today. I would think if anyone wants to bid on something this morning, they better get them in because the pages are loading VERY slow, if at all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he.gif
barnie.gif

I can't get into eggbid from work!!!! it is blocked and I get a nasty-gram if I try to go there!
hit.gif

Will you be doing more lavender work??!! Are you just changing groups around??
fl.gif

Kaite

I got a ton of emails about Eggbid being down this morning and nobody could get in to bid. I am going to keep this pen in place a little longer to make another offer soon. I'm so sorry to anyone who tried to get into eggbid and couldn't. I'll be sure to post the next listing so BYCers can find it quickly.

I have gone from 4 breeding pens down to 3 in place right now and am offering random batches from them, depending on if I'm hatching from them or not and how they're laying. I will gradually break all of the current pens down (1 at a time) to make room for our lavender flocks (which are still warm and cozy in their brooders, but growing fast). Please bear with us as we go through this transition. I know there's a lot of interest in these and all of us working on the project are working hard to get them out to everyone as soon as we can.

Those are gorgeous birds, Jody! I know how excited you and Charlie are to be able to offer the chance at some of this stock.

Quote:
ep.gif
OMG NO! I could never part with my buffs. I love them!
love.gif
They are my passion for chicken rearing in every meaning of the word.

I was just referring to my project breeding pens. My buffs are well past project birds.
wink.png

Thanks MP! I'm really excited to see how the babies turn out this summer as they start to mature. They are looking great already, but we all know the true picture of potential isn't positive until they reach maturity and sometimes much later.

Back
Top Bottom