LF Lavender Split Ameraucana cockerels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have three LF Lavender Split Ameraucana cockerels. Two of them will be a old year next month and one of them will be a year old in April. They are out of Lavender Roosters I got from John Blehm. The hens I got from Ann Foley. They are very nice looking. I just don't need them. I am asking $10 each. If you buy 2 or more, each extra one is only $5. Shipping should be about $70.00 which includes the box for one. If you buy more than one, shipping will be $90.00.

2. Clintster

Clintster Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2010
    Where are you in Indiana? Looking for a good looking roo, live in Terre Haute.

3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I live 5 mins north of Greencastle right off of 231. I am about 45 mins from Terre Haute.

4. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    Hey Heather I might be interested in one. Just to put over my Blues and Blacks just to get some more blood. I have some LF and looking into getting some more. I might have to drive to Wisconsin to get them LOL. So if I do that then I will get with you if they are still available okay?

5. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Just let me know. I really need these boys gone. They are messing up my breeder pens and I don't have another pen to put them in. I will try to get pictures of them today.

6. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I got pictures of the three roosters. Please forgive the messy coop. They didn't want to come out of the coop since it was only 2 outside. These pictures aren't that good but it gives you an idea what they look like.

rooster 1 hatched out Feb. 2010

[​IMG]

Rooster one is back Rooster 2 head shot
    [​IMG]

rooster 2 hatched out Feb. 2010

[​IMG]

rooster3
    Hatched out in April 2010

[​IMG]
    NOt the best picture because he is standing on a board but it shows how wide he is
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by