Lf Orpington Chick groups. Spalsh, Blue, Lemon (SE TN no ship)

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
These are 2 seperate goups of chicks that I am offering. If you hit the B-I-N you must tell me which group, or both will be $40.

Group 1 is 4 BBS Orpingtons: 3 splash and 1 blue. I will make sure you get at least 2 girls if I have to make it 2 splash and 2 blue. I have too many splash birds to keep track of anymore, so these have to go to a new home. They are from Terry Disney's show winning stock. His other birds that I have grown out are amazing and HUGE. $20 for all 4.

They are a couple weeks old now.
28521_2novemberollie_018.jpg

Group 2 is a PAIR of Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, as soon as I can tell what sex they are. (guessing in 2 weeks) I am not going to make any claims as to thier origins, because I honestly don't know. I won an egg auction and hatched some chicks. I have yet to see any "Middleton" LC orps that actually look English in type, so I am not really concerned about that. $20 for a pair.

28521_rockchicksforjes_022.jpg

28521_rockchicksforjes_021.jpg

*Will consider trades*
We are in SE TN 1 hour north of Chattanooga. Mapquest Fall Creek Falls State park or 37327. I can meet you at the bottom of the mountain if that's an issue.

Quote:
I've never been to Nashville, but I am 1 hour south of Cookeville if that helps. Still have the chicks, and I have decided to sell some point-of-lay pairs as well ( Blue and Lavender)

Man. Wish that I didnt have eggs in the bator
sad.png
(mom said no more after this
somad.gif
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom