Lf Orpington Chick groups. Spalsh, Blue, Lemon (SE TN no ship)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    These are 2 seperate goups of chicks that I am offering. If you hit the B-I-N you must tell me which group, or both will be $40.

Group 1 is 4 BBS Orpingtons: 3 splash and 1 blue. I will make sure you get at least 2 girls if I have to make it 2 splash and 2 blue. I have too many splash birds to keep track of anymore, so these have to go to a new home. They are from Terry Disney's show winning stock. His other birds that I have grown out are amazing and HUGE. $20 for all 4.

They are a couple weeks old now.
    [​IMG]

Group 2 is a PAIR of Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons, as soon as I can tell what sex they are. (guessing in 2 weeks) I am not going to make any claims as to thier origins, because I honestly don't know. I won an egg auction and hatched some chicks. I have yet to see any "Middleton" LC orps that actually look English in type, so I am not really concerned about that. $20 for a pair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*Will consider trades*
    We are in SE TN 1 hour north of Chattanooga. Mapquest Fall Creek Falls State park or 37327. I can meet you at the bottom of the mountain if that's an issue.

2. SilkieGirl

SilkieGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Morristown
    Do you have pictures of the parents of both groups?

3. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
  4. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    Do you still have your chicks? If so, how far south of Nashville are you?

5. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:I've never been to Nashville, but I am 1 hour south of Cookeville if that helps. Still have the chicks, and I have decided to sell some point-of-lay pairs as well ( Blue and Lavender)

6. The Loft at Holly Lane

The Loft at Holly Lane New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
    This is a good deal! You can buy my chicks from me too - but not this cheap! I always get $8 each for the babies.

7. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:I usually ask more for such nice birds, but we're a bit crowded in the house right now. Love them!!!! Welcome to BYC!

8. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    Man. Wish that I didnt have eggs in the bator [​IMG] (mom said no more after this [​IMG] )

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  9. rbaker0345

rbaker0345 Big Mamma Brahma

Will you be at the Winston-Salem show this weekend? I would like the BBS group.

10. Goose and Fig

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Quote:No, sorry. I have a POL pair too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by