1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

LF Project Chocolate & Split Chocolate Ameraucana Chick Pair

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by pips&peeps, Jun 3, 2012.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have hatched enough chicks to get my own project off to a good start. I am offering a chocolate pullet and a split chocolate cockerel. These are 1/2 orpington 1/2 ameraucana at this time. This pair hatched 5/15/12 and will be raised exclusively indoors until shipped. They have been vaccinated for mareks.

The chocolate orpington cockerel used was almost full sized, so there should be no issues with size in the project. NPIP certified, AI clean. Please check before bidding to see if I am legal to ship to your State without any health certificates or import papers. If there are other required health papers or tests required, you are responsible for the charges.

Will not ship if your temps are too high. Shipping by Express Mail only and is a flat $40.00 and includes the shipping box. If your temps are too hot to ship for a unreasonable amount of time, shipping price will go up as the size of the birds increase.

Buyer responsible for all Paypal fees.

Payment is expected immediately after end of auction.

Auction ends on Friday, June 8 at 10:00 am. No bids will be accepted on or after 10:00 am. Post reply to bid. Bidding starts at $100.00.

2. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    How hot it too hot? We're already in the 90's here

3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Yep, that's a bit warm. How many days has it taken for the other birds I shipped you to get there? I don't remember.

4. NoseyChickens

NoseyChickens Feathers On The Ground

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern California
    one day

5. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    They should be ok then; since the trip is mostly evening movement.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: